Choco Banana Smoothie Recipe


 


















Choco Banana Smoothie:
2 frozen banana's
1/2c coconut milk
Tbsp goji berries
Tsp-Tbsp cacao

Chop up the banana's and add all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth. You can chose how much cacao to use, depending how chocolaty you want it.  You can also substitute Ovaltine in place of cacao.

MMMMM, this makes such a yummy smoothie.  It's like eating a chocolate banana. 

Tip: When our bananas start to get ripe, I peel them and put them on a plate in the freezer.  They will keep for a long time and will be ready for smoothie making!



Goji Berries are filled with powerful antioxidants and other compounds that may help prevent cancer and other illnesses like heart disease.  Antioxidants may also boost the immune system and lower cholesterol.  Goji berries also have compounds rich in vitamin A that may have anti-aging benefits.
information found atWebMD-Goji Berries Health Benefits


2 comments:

Tulip said...

You have so many great ideas. I love this one. Do you have any recipes for watermelon smoothies? We grow watermelons in our garden in the summer so I always have a bunch of watermelon in the freezer in the summertime.

cHriStiNa said...

No I don't. :( We aren't big watermelon eaters. If I come across one I will let you know. I have a friend that is a raw food chef and he probably has a recipe! I do have a lot of other kind of smoothies I'll be posting throughout the summer. Summer time is smoothie time. :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

up